5.29.2013

Lately...

We've been pretty low-key around here. 

Emmy was fighting this annoying virus that gave her a fever for FIVE days. I did enjoy the extra snuggles though. 


We've done a whole lot of nothing - including not take many pictures. And the ones I do take are pretty horrible for two reasons...

1. I am determined to master the art of the manual focus 
(which is just silly when trying to take pictures of children)


2. I only have my 300mm lens because the lovely airline broke my other one when the flight attendant took the liberty of rearranging a perfectly arranged overhead bin on our flight back from DC.


I was across the room and this is still how close the picture is. 
I love that he still loves his cars.


 I also love these feet. 

That actually work. 


And these chubster knees.


And this toosh too.


(I don't love my inability to focus.)

Bring back the auto button!



1 comment:

  1. From what I've read, most professional photographers use auto focus unless their lens will not focus on the correct spot...they just take their pictures on the camera's manual mode. So don't be hard on yourself if you cannot master manual (lens) focus!

    ReplyDelete