5.02.2013

Tiny Tales Thursday...

On Saturday we looked at several homes in our neighborhood as part of our city's "Parade of Homes". They were all glorious, gorgeous, and gigantic. Code for  out of our price range. But still fun to go see and get ideas for our one day "dream home". The kids even loved it - as I was putting Emmy to bed on Saturday she looks at me and says, "Mommy. When are we moving to our new house? I really liked my room."

Oh sweetie, when you start paying rent. ;)


****************************

Radley's class went on their first field trip today! As we were doing our nightly routine he asked to lead the prayer...

Dear God. 

Help my class listen tomorrow. To keep our hands to ourselves. And to not drive our teachers crazy so we can go on more field trips.

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment