5.23.2013

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Ryan spent a "man day" with Radley last week. They did all kinds of manly things....

1. Bought a new suit
2. Purchased a bow and arrow (because all 5 year olds that have never been hunting need one of these) (let's ignore the fact that his father has also never been hunting with a bow and arrow)
3. Ate fattening manly food
4. Got a hair cut
5. Test drove ... MINI VANS

Ha. Radley was in heaven.

"Mom. Did you know that the doors open ALL BY THEMSELVES???"

Why, yes, I did. Pretty awesome.

"We rode in one of the mini vans and it had a super cool TV. But then the guy brought us another one and it didn't have a TV so I told him 'oh, that's ok - we don't need this one'."

Spoken like a true man indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun "man day"! If Radley (and Ryan) need some archery lessons I'd be happy to share my knowledge with them the next time I'm in CS. I did take archery twice at A&M and was head of the archery department at summer camp. :)

    ReplyDelete