5.30.2013

Tiny Tales Thursday...

So we took the kids to see Epic this weekend. If you haven't seen the previews, it's about a young girl that gets transformed to magic world in the forest complete with Leaf Men and talking bugs in a quest to save their world from evil.

Clearly.

So, on Monday night we were sitting in the living room and I did the typical parent, "oh my gosh, Radley!! Did you see that?" as I gestured out the window.

Rad: What?
Me: THAT!
Rad: WHAT?!?
Me: I think I saw a hummingbird outside our window.
Rad: Ok...
Me: Well, maybe it had a leaf man on it.
Rad: No, mom.
Me: Well, maybe...
Rad: Mom. That's not true it's just a movie.
Me: How do you know?
Rad: Mom. (clearly annoyed at this point)... toys don't talk when you're gone, cars don't talk and have eyes, and there are no tiny men on birds.  Okaaaaayyyy?
Me: Sheesh. Aren't you just chalked full of childlike imagination?

Wonder why he believes in Santa?



No comments:

Post a Comment