5.19.2013

Watch out Washington...

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY husband of mine. You may not be perfect, you may not always listen to every word I say, you may make loud noises when you drink big cups of water... but you are mine and I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world. 


Love you and LOVE that we got to celebrate your birthday for the past 4 days here...


Okay - technically we didn't get to celebrate there - it was actually just a stop on our trip and we had to stand outside some heavily guarded gates, but as Forrest tells Jenny... "I'm so glad I got to spend time at our nation's capital with you". 

:)



I'm also glad that you talked me into just leaving the kids at home where they would be completely spoiled rotten taken great care of by Pete, GiGi and Pops. These past four days have been just amazing as we were required to only feed, clothe and bathe ourselves and visits to the restrooms were solo. 


 I don't know - scratch that - I KNOW that I don't tell you enough what a great man and partner you are. You are patient, kind and loving... you see my flaws with grace. You love me and all my crazy and you accept me with open arms when I am less than deserving. 

You work hard every single day for every single one of us. You have taught me so much more than I give you credit for. You are a great daddy who is LOVED by three tiny humans. And you are the perfect partner for me.

I love you, Ryan.

Happy Happy Birthday to YOU!







No comments:

Post a Comment