6.01.2013

InstaKings...

Just another week from my phone's point of view...

Emmy had her first movie theater experience. We saw EPIC last weekend with the HMMs and she did great! She sat in my lap the whole time which I clearly didn't mind, ate popcorn, sipped her drink and loved it.


Emmy's fever meant we couldn't go the Franklin Safari, instead we hit the food safari at HEB. Ryan's summation included lots of flies and slobbering animals. So I am not all that sad that we missed.


But this picture is clearly missing someone.
:)


We are going strong on the 24 Day Challenge with Advocare and my fridge loves it.


She may not have felt very good but that didn't stop her from being a great laundry helper!


And we have the best personal chef around!


We raced cars over and over again last Monday. And Holly Shiftwell one every.single.time. 

#girlsrule



This is my favorite time of day every day. She actually lets us rock her now and I love it!
(I also love my new "a beautiful mess" app)


We got new neighbors and they have a little boy and Radley is so excited! We had so much fun playing with them the other night! I see lots of fun in our future!


Thankful to work next to one of my favorite peeps each and every day. It's crazy how much the people that work next to you know about your life. I see her more than probably any one else for an extended period of time. Lots of laughs, lots of tears, tons of ice cream breaks and a few extended meetings at the nail salon have brought me years of working harder, being better, and loving my job.

Love you, Amber!



Saturday was a busy day - it started with watching Caroline play some soccer. She scored her team's only goal of the game - Radley was super proud!


Next up was a trip to Waco for Mason's birthday - and this is what peace and quiet looks like. This also meant that I got to read my entire magazine in one sitting!


One the way back we stopped at the infamous Aggie Barn for a quick picture.
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of '30, '32, and '34

(This was the best picture we could get. Large barn + iPhone don't make the best pics)



We stopped in Hearne at Penny's Diner for some grub and milkshakes.


They ate almost every bite. Wonder where they get that appetite??



And that's us in an instant!

No comments:

Post a Comment