7.15.2013

My happily ever after...

Hi. My name is Katy. I am the queen of this blog. By now you know that we take a lot of pictures. This can really be attributed to the fact that we have children close in age that grow up much faster than I would allow and we wanted images to document these most precious moments in our life. 

Again and again Sarah Giles amazes me with her magic and she may have outdone herself this time. Everything fell into perfect place this evening - the lighting, the breeze, the unused field behind a building, the color scheme, and (most importantly) the moods of the children (ha!).

And, well, I may never take another picture again. 

Wanna know why...


Fun fact: My dress is on backwards in the picture above. Sarah and I met early to set up the shoot so the kids wouldn't be bored. I changed clothes very quickly and then after a few shots looked down to realize the goof. We decided no one would ever notice. And you probably didn't - but I think it's hilarious!


We made sure to get pics of everyone, individual shots of the kids, some of Ryan with each kiddo and some of me with each kiddo so we had plenty of great shots for displaying them all!


What a blessing he is... the one that made me a Momma. 



I love how the peach, coral, and navy turned out!! And - every article of clothing except for Emmy and Radley's shirts came from.... Old Navy. Yep - you don't have to spend a ton of money to take a great picture. You just have to pick the right pieces and tie them together. 


Even the butterfly clips (which are a little homage to the Butterfly Chaser herself) came from the ON. 


Emmy's shirt belonged to my momma - hand embroidered by my MaMaw. Isn't that fun? And it worked perfectly with what we were all wearing!


The second greatest {LOVES} of my life. 




Then Daddy got a turn.




Landry was going in for a kiss!
;)


The King #1 and the King #2. 


Then Sarah made even more magic with some individual shots of the kiddos...



And I know everyone says that their children are cute...


(and funny)...

But y'all...



When did he become a 16 year old heartbreaker????


And Miss Emersyn...



this one is like looking into a 30 year old mirror. 


Then we got silly!



A few years back Ryan wanted to take "formal" Christmas pictures, but I didn't feel like it was really us, so I talked him into a 2 sided card so we could have a little humor and fun, too. I have the funny pics hanging in our house but I was sad that we didn't have any of Landry, so for this shoot, we brought some mustaches. 

And I was a little nervous about how the girls would like them, but...


they thought they were fantastic!


We weren't too worried about how this one would do.
:)


Seriously.Silly.



Then the King and I got to take some lovey dovey pictures...


and play kissy face!


So thankful for the dreams he has made come true!


We took a few more of Miss L in this to-die-for bubble sunsuit...




And a custom made bonnet by Sarah's sweet sister Lydia that I may or may not stalk...


and when I saw these I had to immediately repeat the mantra...
::nomorebabies nomorebabies nomorebabies::


But she's a really cute, baby...


Like maybe one of the three cutest babies I've ever seen.


As usual, thank you isn't enough, Sarah. I can't wait to see the beautiful family that you and Kyle create and all of the photographs you will have to document your own fairy tale!! Many blessings to you this weekend as you two create your family in each other!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment