7.25.2013

Tiny Tales Thursday...


This is a double whammy... first up; the first born.

I love him a lot.

He's funny. He's smart. He's kind. He's compassionate. And he's pretty cute, too. 

The other day we were driving home and Radley did something horrible to Emersyn. Like look at her or breathe in her general direction. This got an immediate response of...

Emmy: Maybe I not like that Radley King. 
Rad: I didn't do anything. 
Emmy: Yes you did. (I am making the same face she makes as I type. I thought you would like to know that).
Rad: No I didn't.
::short pause::
Emmy: Maybe I not talk to you anymore.
Rad: without missing a beat Maybe I can handle that. 

I died laughing. 

And then a few days later we were driving in the car again on our way to "Chick-A-Lay" (per Emmy) and this time I was the offender.

Emmy: Maybe I not like you anymore, Mommy.
Me: Well, that's too bad, because I love you. (What do you mean?? Of course I didn't use sarcasm with my barely 3 year-old)
::long silent pause::
Emmy: Mommy?
Me: Yes, Emmy.
Emmy: Maybe I get my own Dr. Pepper at Chick A Lay?
Me: Hmmm. I don't know. I mean, I would normally say yes, but since you don't like me very much maybe you should just get a water. 
Emmy: Ummm. M-may-maybe I like you again Mommy. Now can I have my own Dr. Pepper. 

Kids. Cute kids. 

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from Kelly's blog! Super cute blog you have! New follower on Bloglovin'

    Sarah
    lifewithleahy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found our little corner of the inter webs! Just went over to your blog and your girls are adorable!

      Delete