8.02.2013

Bowling babies...

Okay, so they are 5 year-olds, but they are still babies to me. 

I got to go on one last field trip with Radley's class before I return to work on Monday (please cue the depressing music). The kids were so much fun to watch and I am so grateful for all the time I got to spend with Rad and crew this summer. 


A few other parents got to attend as well - here is my sweet friend, Jenna, giving Jackson some pointers  on the correct grip.




I don't know if it has sunk in that we won't be around this crew anymore. We are so incredibly blessed by the people that have been able to share in the parenthood race with us. These kids are so much fun and while each of them has their "moments" - I can't think of a better group that I would want Radley to spend his time with. 

In an amazing twist of fate - he will get to attend kindergarten with FOUR of these kiddos in the dual language program that our district offers. He is PUMPED (and so is Momma, because kindergarten is going to be an adjustment in itself... I can't even imagine SPANISH kindergarten.)


This was a great field trip to end on... all of the kids kept cheering each other on. I was actually surprised by the LACK of competition. (Not that it was a competition. Not that Radley got the second highest score. Not that I thought the only kid that beat him was a first grader. Not at all. Nope.)

 Camryn may have been everyone's biggest fan. She was cracking me up - she would celebrate BIG no matter how many pins she did (or didn't) knock down. :)


And of course all the time spent with this little man is amazing. (Even if he has decided he wants to grow out his hair.)



Happy Summer, Friendship Class!!! Enjoy these last three weeks together!







No comments:

Post a Comment