8.07.2013

Comparatively Speaking...

One of the long standing questions (I think) of parents with more than one child is the ever elusive "who do they look like?" 

We mainly get this question/ask this question about the girls. Sometimes I think Landry resembles Emmy and then others I think she is Radley's identical twin. What do you think?

Same outfit, same door step, same plant (!), same age - different little ladies.



At the time of the top picture was about the time we found out we were expecting baby #3. We had just overcome one of the hardest years to date in our lives and I'm pretty sure that a new baby wasn't really on either of our radars. 

But looking at the picture below I can't help but pause and give thanks - He clearly knows what He is doing. :) (I also wonder if we ever really fix Radley's hair) 


I mean, the picture wasn't really complete without this little lovely lady in it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment