8.10.2013

InstaKings...

So what's been going on with the Kings? Lots as you can tell by my handy dandy phone...

Last week we had the pleasure of a visit from two of my absolute favorite students turned friends, Kadie and Dan. Radley was the Ring Bearer in their wedding and we have loved watching their marriage and lives blossum. Dan is about to start his second year in Dental School and Kadie was just accepted as THE psycholgy intern at St. Jude's Hospital. THE y'all. Not "an intern". THE. Intern. 

Pretty amazing. 


Radley's class went bowling for their field trip and it really was a ton of fun. Can you tell me when you have ever seen a more adorable or fierce looking bowling league?!



 Uncle Pete came to play one night and Emmy talked him into making some jewelry. 
She's good like that.


Guercio Gravy.
Fely's Famous Pot.
Basically heaven on the stove.


I returned to work on Monday, so my Sunday pretty much consisted of this. 


And a little shopping online...these duds will be coming in the form of a fabulous Christmas card photo to you! :)


We ended the perfect weekend by igniting the remaining sparklers from July 4th. We basically celebrate 'Merica all year long.


This poor child.
Zero personality.
Only a tiny smidge of cute.
I hope she makes it.
;)


Monday wasn't so bad because I spent most of it with these two.
Readers - meet Baby Alex. Baby Alex - meet my readers. 


Then I was filling out this month's major events and....
I know. 


Also.
Why has no one ever told me to do this.
And.
Why had I never thought of it before?
 #whoneedsstarbucks


Emmy basically asks to paint her nails every day. Ryan told her if she waited for him then she could paint his toes too. She even let Radley have a foot. It's moments like these when I couldn't be more happy with the man I married.


Just going through Radley's last few weeks of papers in school and found these.
Top: This weekend I am playing Angry Birds
Middle: If I were a pancake I would run to the house.
Bottom: If I were a pirate, I would be the captain.

I am so excited for him starting school...he is going to LOVE it!


And that's us in an Instant!


No comments:

Post a Comment