8.08.2013

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Emmy is a momma's girl.

Don't get me wrong, she loves her Daddy. BUT. She also LOVES to pick on him.

She tattles on him like he is a 4 year old. (And let's be honest, sometimes he can pick on her like he IS a 4 year old. Love ya babe).

Recent tattles include:

Mommy... Daddy being mean to me. (Probably because he did something awful like made her brush her teeth). 
Mommy ... Daddy not let me have gum.
Mommy... Daddy not being very nice. (Because he didn't give her a cookie)
Mommy... Daddy made me wear tennis shoes.
Mommy... Daddy pulled my hair. (He put her hair in a pony tail)

The list goes on and on.

And while I would never encourage my daughter to tattle on her Daddy, I can't help but giggle.

Radley gets pretty defensive on behalf of Ryan and tells Emmy, "Emersyn, you should love Daddy just like you love Mommy."

Emmy replies, "I don't want to."

We try not to laugh. Or take her too seriously.

Last night though, she may have had a breakthrough.

As Ryan was putting her to bed, she looked up at him with those too cute doe eyes, grabbed his neck and as sweetly as she could told him... "M-ma-maybe I love you now Daddy."

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment