9.11.2013

Getting cheeky...

A few weeks ago the lovely people at Dr. Smith's send me a package filled with all sorts of goodies to use. Granted, these goodies were to be used on the sweet little backside of my youngest child, but goodies nonetheless. 



The goodies even had a hand-written note, which is always nice to get in a world of mailboxes filled with bills, solicitations, pre-approved credit cards and other junk.

(Speaking of mailboxes, you should check this out.)




As luck would have it (if you can actually call it that) our lovely Landry got attacked by a mean stomach bug that lead to some interesting diaper changes which then lead to a sad little bottom. So, we had the perfect opportunity to test this product first hand!

In an effort to be transparent, I had never used Dr. Smith's before. For years we have used a competitor that you may have heard of and more recently we discovered the "green bottle" that worked just fine. A couple of days of application and the rash improved, no problem.



For-grid


So I was honestly skeptical that Dr. Smith's would be any better or different. 

I was wrong. 

Landry's little backside went from painfully sad looking to practically clear after a heavy application before bedtime.  Overnight

And I'm not just saying that because they sent me products. I'm saying it because it's the truth. I am amazed! Ryan especially liked the packaging - he preferred the "jar" over the tube. I liked that it didn't leave any sticky residue on my fingers and was easy to wash off. 

We both liked that Landry was rash free so quickly!



So dear readers, sweet friends, and future mommas (and daddys) Dr. Smith's has my seal of approval. Do what you will with that information. 
But know that I would never steer you wrong. 

And, thank you Dr. Smith's for the goodies. The baby bottoms in this house are rash free!




No comments:

Post a Comment