9.03.2013

InstaKings...

You may have seen some of these photos on last week's posts. Act surprised.


We ended a great PRE SCHOOL career with one last party! Radley had so much fun growing up with these kiddos and Ryan and I had so much fun becoming parents with these parents! We miss them already!


Landry was extra cuddly on Sunday morning. She was just quiet and content...and hiding something! 
It still counts as attending church when you leave 5 minutes in because one of the kids wanted you to see their breakfast again, right?

#gross #gladryanwasholdingher


This may be one of my favorite BeautifulMess/Insta combos EVER.
Seriously going to appear again in his senior slide show. 
He was ready for kindergarten! 


And as much as he is going to love Kindergarten... Kindergarten is going to ADORE Mr. Radley King!


Everyone had a first day of school!
Radley - Kindergarten
Emmy - Sunshine Class
Landry - Ducks Class


We kept texting all day guessing what Radley was doing on his first day. And showed up together to pick our big kid up from school. Love doing life with this guy!


And it was a success! So a Sonic celebration was necessary!


He wanted to go home, take a shower and do homework. Even though he had no homework. So, I had him draw a picture of  "a house, a tree and ME!" (the 'me' being Radley). Jenni gave me this idea to do on his first and last day so we can track how much he will change this year. 

And, this made my new afternoon gig even sweeter. Just watching this kid explore!


And to prove I am a Momma to more than one child...isn't my helper the sweetest?! She's a double fisted cleaner!


By Wednesday I was trying to plan my pick up wait time to be a little more efficient. I decided to use it as some exercise time, ran to a nearby park, and then searched a workout on Pinterest. And then proceeded to hyperventilate. I was the stinky mom that day. 

But. It was awesome! So, if you have some fun workouts, send them my way!


I also got a fun treat in the mail... the good people at Dr. Smith's found my little part of the interwebs and sent me some products to try. Stay tuned Momma friends... I have a post coming up about my thoughts!



Then Rad and I got to hang out one afternoon with Amber and Alex. Yeah, it was great. I also taught her the art of swaddling. Seriously, the tighter the better. :)


College Colors Day Cuteness.


Radley finally got to cross of this item from his summer bucket list. I was afraid that all the lightening bugs had disappeared - nope. They are just hiding out in my parents front yard. Hundreds of them!


Sisters are pretty cute. Even if their pictures are blurry.


And so are big kids. Emmy got to hang out with Karli and Grace on afternoon. She came home with new high heels, a fancy purse and blue eye make-up. Also known as 3-year-old heaven.


And that's us in an instant!


No comments:

Post a Comment