9.26.2013

Tiny Tales Thursday...

I welcome you to Tiny Tales: Edition Disneyland

Radley and Emersyn (from the moment we arrived to the airport):
How much longer?
Are we in California?
How much longer?

(But in that I'msoexcitedIcan'tstandit way and not the Iamlivingtoannoyyou way)

We spent our first day at the parks at California Adventure which is home to Cars Land - as in Lightening McQueen and Mater. Radley was in h-e-a-v-e-n.

Just a few of my favorites that I heard him say:

Wow! This is so awesome!!
MOM!! It's LIGHTENING!!!
Mom!! Mater just honked at me.
MOM!!! We won the race!


We headed to Disneyland on day two.

Radley - Look! It's Mickey! And Goofy! And Pluto! Pluto's my favorite!
Emmy - Minnie Mouse! I love Minnie!
Landry - Hi! Hi! Hi!
Radley - That. Ride.Was. AWESOME! (Star Tours)
Emmy - MOMMMY!!!!! It's Tiana! Tiana is my favorite princess.
Radley - This was just the best day ever.


There is nothing that I can do or say or write to really explain the entire experience. I just have to encourage you all to make your way to that magical place called Disneyland or Disney World and discover it for yourself. They aren't lying when they say that it's the "happiest place on earth".

No comments:

Post a Comment