11.26.2013

Queen Bees...

If you haven't noticed the tabs across the top of this blog, take a peek. 

There is one specifically that I am super excited about. 


This is where I pay tribute to women that look like this:

Us "queen bees" have to stick together and if you are looking for some motivation then this is the place. Check out these beautiful friends that I get to share in this wonderful journey of motherhood. So far, I have given shout outs to some of my lifelines. The people who do life with me, near, far and virtual! :)

AND, I am so excited to launch a fun new link-up to other bloggers out there ...



(I actually have no idea whether or not it is actually the Queen Bee's responsibility for doing that in real bee hives. There I said it. But it sounds fun, and rhymes and goes well with my blog title.)

Hopefully this tab will grow to honor Momma's everywhere for their hard work at "keeping the hive alive".

The plan is to host a link up the first Friday of each month. So, that gives you, dear readers and fellow bloggers, ample time to think about the first Queen Bee you want to honor! 

Stay tuned...




No comments:

Post a Comment