11.21.2013

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Prayer time makes me smile. Mainly because every night as a family we take the time to pray together and every night we say one thing we are thankful for from that day. I also smile because I never know what is going to come out of the kids' mouths.

Last night was definitely one to remember.

Landry
"tan yew"

(That's just "thank you" - which is a start).

Emmy
I tankful for .... my Tiana pincess, and rainbows, and Emmy, and God help us, and we went to school today, and we ate a yummy dinner, and .... AMEN!

Radley
God, please help us to be better each day. Please help the UPS drivers get home early this season to be with their families and help Daddy be home to be with us. Amen.


I bet you can guess what I'm thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment