12.20.2013

InstaKings...

Wow...only 2 weeks have gone by this time. So it's only 20 something pics from my trusty phone.... enjoy!


This. 

Seriously cute, huh? He helped! 


Just hanging out, breaking the law and enjoying the lovely lights in the 'hood!


I can't get over these bows on the girls' dresses. Or the fact that Radley is basically 12. 
Or how sweet they are together. 


End of the semester always equals one last work fay for MSC FISH. These people NEVER stop working y'all. Seriously ... from September 1 - December 1 they contributed over 2000 hours of community service to Bryan/College Station. My job rocks. They rock. And I can't wait for the spring!


Work isn't work when you're with the fam!


I can just feel the love. 


The end of the work week concluded with an MSC Staff bowling day. Maybe one of the most fun team building activities I've helped coordinate. 


We started with splitting everyone into teams in November. We had to come up with a name, a motto, and a mascot and then decorate our shirts accordingly. One of our team members' graduated and the other got called into a student conduct hearing so luckily we had Radley to carry us! (We actually got second - he's that good!) ;)


On our way to baby Jake's baptism!


I love how she smiles with her whole face. 


We already discussed the stocking holder incident. But here's a tiny reminder. You should be happy to know she's just fine. And Ryan's heart beat has returned to a normal rate. 


We ended the night with We 5 Kings.




This is the best way to stuff Christmas card envelopes. 


Back out for another round of Christmas light gazing with the neighbors! Perk of Texas - you can ride with the top all the way down! Next year we may add Christmas caroling - maybe even light up the car... surely Joel won't mind. 


Mom and I spent a day in Old Towne Spring shopping a bit. Sadly (or luckily) most of the Christmas stuff was gone - we need to go earlier in the season next year!



We spent much too long in this shop considering neither of us actually sews. Y'all. The amount of fabric in this place was CRAZY. It never ended. If only I had enough hot glue. 
;)


I got to spend a day with this kid... strep hits again. But he's still adorable and he gets the BEST bed head ever!


We spent Wednesday day sorting all the gifts from the Giving Tree. Pretty amazing to watch this project come together and even more amazing to watch God's work through your kids!


Over 1000 gifts!!!


Wrapping presents is my favorite. 


Thursday I got to hang out with Radley's class at their Christmas cookie party.


This was his reaction when I told him to smile - he thought it was hilarious that he "tricked me". 


Darling dotted daughters of mine!

<3 nbsp="" p="">

My mailbox has sure been merry...


We got to act like Santa's helpers and surprise the UPS drivers with a sweet treat!


I may leave decorations up all year long... just for this view. 


And that's us in an instant!


No comments:

Post a Comment