1.20.2014

Frozen...

Some days I really pray for time to stand still. For life to always be just like it is. For my kids to stay 6, 3 and almost 2. (And if we're being honest for my wrinkles to never appear and my hair to stay brown). 

I love their imagination right now. I love the 100s of questions Radley asks about new things. I love that he is funny and smart and forgiving of my flaws. I love the Emersyn is the best princess mommy in the world. That she thinks I'm beautiful without make up, and that I look fancy when I wear heels. I love that Landry can get all 4 of us to do whatever she needs without saying more than 2 words. That Emersyn holds her hand in the car. That the sound of the garage door opening is their favorite noise in the world, because it means that "DADDY'S HOME!!!!" 


I LOVE our afternoons together. On this particular day it was just me and Radley - the day before he thought that we should freeze some water in various size and shapes of bowls so he could make the Frozen castle. And that it would be extra cool if we added a shark.

Because of course. 


Like all good scientists, he made sure to document his research... 



and even attempted to write it in Spanish.

(S = "si", meaning that particular part of the castle was in fact melting from the sun).



So, si, just like that Frozen castle... I would like time to freeze and keep things just as they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment