2.24.2014

InstaKings...

I wasn't very InstaHappy last week... 

I am also not very happy about this.
I know. Sounds crazy. But hear me out...
1. I'm lazy
2. She really only wants to wear the panties, pee on the ground then run to the potty
3. This means that she is growing up. And I don't like it.
(Complete with foot stomp). 

(But how adorable is that toosh in those panties?!)


I did a whole post about this Sunday Sweetness... more to come of this!


I love this. A lot! I loved it so much, Mom...that I "sent" it to Melanie aka Big Mama via the Instagram.
(This means I tagged her in the pic, Mom). I wanted her to know that she has your official seal of approval. Which is always good since you want your momma to like your friends. And clearly me and Mel are besties in the making. 


So I got this in the mail... it's my visa. To Qatar.
WHAT?!?
Half way around the world and I am so excited! I am taking a group of 12 Aggies on a leadership exchange for Spring Break. Going to be amazing...and I promise it will be safe, Mom and Dad!


What? You don't go to the Dollar Store on Friday nights? Well, you are missing out - especially if you show up in pjs. This seriously may been one of the kids more loved activities. We took them all to get some FroYo at Spoons and then walked over to the Dollar Store. Tia made it an educational trip telling everyone to find packages with letters from their name. Then they got to "play" and then pick something to take home. 


We headed to Waco this weekend to celebrate my Momma's birthday. Out of all the things she could have picked...she chose to go to the zoo. Such a Gigi! :) It was the perfect weather day for this little outing and everyone had such fun!


Then after a quick trip to the mall (where she spent money on me(!)) we talked her into getting Chuy's take out so we could grab a drink at the bar. She loved it. 


And scored a free mango margarita! 
#stillgotit


Love you, Momma!

That's us in an instant!

No comments:

Post a Comment