2.13.2014

Tiny Tales Thursday...

This tale begins way back when I was a small girl child. My Sicilian-ness struck at an early age. Meaning I am hairy ... you know bushy eyebrows, long thick hair and I wanted to shave at birth. But my sweet Momma wouldn't let me until the 7th grade. And I was so angry. And I snuck and shaved my legs and Jenni told me. (Some bestie, huh?? :))

Fast-forward to my tender years of adulthood. Me and the RaRas were getting ready for a weekend of fun. We were in our early 20s and had limited responsibility (sans Charis) so we were all getting ready and one of my dear friends remarked what a sasquatch I was. (As tenderly as possible, I'm sure).

And it's true. I shave everyday in the summer. I don't waste money on getting my eyebrows waxed because what's the point? BUT on the plus side... I have an awesome head of hair. :)

(And now that you all are totally grossed out by this story... I will get to the point).

I have a love/hate relationship with this little thing about me. I seriously get my eyebrows trimmed y'all. (Gross).

So the other night as I was laying my dear sweet loving middle child down for bed. She looks up at me...stroking my face as she tries to rest her eyes. And in the sweetest voice she could manage...

Mommy. Why your eyebrows so bushy???? 


Et tu, Emmy?

No comments:

Post a Comment