3.04.2014

Ice Ice Baby...

I know it sounds silly to my northern friends that get actual real cold wintry weather. But y'all... this has been a CRAZY cold winter for us Texans. This morning was another delayed start to school so we celebrated by watching Teenage Beach Movie for the 15379 time. 


Radley is kind of over it. 
(Until this song comes on and then he morphs into the main character and does a fantastic little ditty for all of us). 


The morning also gave me some extra time to continue decorating for L's 2nd birthday party. (If you can't tell - it's a pink theme). Not sure what I was thinking travelling half-way around the world the week of her celebration... so the house is going to look like this for the next two weeks.


It may work in my favor, the kids are super excited about the party and eager beavers to help. Hmmmm... how can I use this to my advantage?


If only life could be delayed by two hours every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment