3.23.2014

InstaKings...

Landry was pretty excited about her BIG birthday present! A matching big kid sleeping bag just like Rad and Emmy! A sweet friend of mine made theirs for Emmy's first Christmas and it was about time that Landry had her own for movie nights. Another sweet friend literally sewed this in a day. CRAZY. 

Moral of the story - make talented friends! Thanks, Julie!!!!
(They both only used MY old sleeping bag that I have had since I was a baby!)


The party patrol.



Our sweet, silly, super amazing, PRECIOUS two-year-old!


Luck? These babies are answered prayers!


Spring soccer is in full swing which means Monday night practices. The girls are harder to keep up with then the entire team of 6-year-olds.


A few more wrinkles, some softer edges, gray hairs (on him not me!), 3 beautiful children; days of joy and moments of sadness; celebrations and grief; the good and bad...all standing next to this guy. I wouldn't trade all the messy of life to share it with anyone else. No one can drive me crazy or LOVE my crazy like him and I am thankful for every moment we have. Even the ones like this picture... kids in the car and us grabbing a pic as we rush out the door for one more day in the life of We 5 Kings!

Happy Anniversary to us!


Oh hey there. I didn't realize I wrote so much!


The sunlight was such a welcome change this week. The kids were sooo tired of being in doors from the rain and wind and overall yuck. This is Texas - bring the HEAT!


And then we were off for a fancy dinner out. 
#stillgotit



We grabbed a quick haircut after school and in this one little insignificant moment, I realized how lucky I am to have the flexibility to do work that I love and be with the people I love.


And then we grabbed Hudson for an afternoon adventure down the drain ditch.
(Or whatever those things are called).

It leads to green space behind our neighborhood and we discovered some interesting things, like a cooler, some trash and a couch. Hmmm... note to self: kids aren't allowed back there alone.


With age comes sense.
Some shoes are made for walking from the car, down the stairs, across the street, up the stairs and to the office. 
Some shoes are made to be worn sitting down behind a desk.


Y'all.
1. Buy Sirius/XM 
2. Go to channel 58
3. Laugh/cry/swoon/sing along
4. Thank me later

Thanks for the tip, Momma!


Landry turning two meant that she had to move up a class. We absolutely ADORE her teachers (the Miss Alyssas) and are just sad that she is growing up. Dont' get me wrong, we also love her new teachers...the whole school is fantastic, but sometimes change it just sad and hard.


Five minutes in the life of a two year old:
1. Look at all these toys. I will get them all out and play
2. Oh Mommy checked the mail. I think I will be cute and smash my face up against her clean glass.
3. Life is OVERRRRR she wants me to eat my favorite meal. WAHHHHHH!!!


I got to enjoy a second date night this week with Amber! We headed to campus to watch Bring it On - The Musical. Amazing! So much fun! And of course we capped it off with a bite to eat and some drinks!


Sisters make the best fans!


Our dinner club met on Saturday and the theme was "college". Of course that meant torn up jeans, a SigEp shirt, and the jeep. 


And we came home to these SIX sleeping beauties. How cute are they?? (And don't worry, we moved Landry the contortionist after the pic). If only their wake up call wasn't at 6am!!!

:)


And that's us in an instant!

No comments:

Post a Comment