3.28.2014

InstaKings...

So this week I have been fighting a horrible issue - also called a stomach bug. Also referred to as old age that can't take the food my young spritely body once absorbed with ease. 


Ryan helped (and by help, I mean he put together while Radley was asleep) a few final touches on a difficult lego build. Radley made sure to let him know how thankful he was with this darling note. 


Emmy was less than interested in soccer practice, but very much into climbing this "giant" tree!

"Look how high I get, Mommy!!!"


I got to spend Tuesday with this beautiful friend! Celebrating her entry into the "35-40" club! Happy birthday friend! Wish we could just take every Tuesday off together!


Day 3 of stomach insanity - noodle o's and sprite.


And this. 

Y'all - this song makes me dance and sing so loud in my car. And in my head I picture the video being this crazy revival of people being touched by the spirit and I love it. 

#catholicgirlsgonewild


And that's us in a REAL instant!

No comments:

Post a Comment