3.03.2014

It's my birthday...we gonna party like...


IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! 

Well it was... and it was the best day (as you saw via Instabirthday).

But I did want to post pics that made it onto the REAL camera. 


Like this sweet selfie. She saw the camera and said "pit-shure" so I obliged.


We decided to go low key this year at our favorite burger joint. The big kids eat it, the little kids eat it and the customers don't mind all the noise. Win - win - WIN. 


Radley was so sweet and kept running over to give me hugs and make sure I was having fun at my party.


We have to get an entire second table for all the wee ones these days (and this isn't even all of them!)


It does make it nice to sit at the big table and hold real conversations that don't involve princesses or poop. (Or whether or not princesses poop.) (They do).


But the day wouldn't have been complete if they weren't along to celebrate. 


Almost all of my favorite people in the same place was the best gift of all!


Even if they weren't happy to be there!
Ha! 
(Poor Mills).


New friends...


and old friends...


all of the are REAL friends.
(see that pager... Lyndon was carrying it for me bc I was on call for work. See? REAL friend!)


Friends that I have shared so much of me with. And that have loved me through it all.


And the babies that aren't babies anymore.


And the two that make sure to let me know I will always be THEIR baby.


And the sweet man that makes every day worth celebrating.



35 is going to be awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment