4.14.2014

Wild about flowers...

We finally made the time to get in our annual wildflower pics. I love this little Texas Tradition and how often these pics are posted on FB and Insta by my sweet friends. Just love seeing all these precious kiddos!

We found an amazing patch of Indian Paintbrushes on Hwy 40 and had to stop. While the Bluebonnet is the official state flower, I love these red beauties, too!


Landry got sad when Rad and Emmy walked away. 


But Emmy was happy to run up and make her giggle. 


Success!


And, smiling pictures are great, but I also love the one where they aren't looking at the camera, too. How sweet is she in this sea of red? 


Emmy didn't need any tactics to get her smile. 



But Landry wanted to tickle her anyway.

:)


The flowers literally went on forever. 

Ok, maybe not literally. But you get the idea.


And this kid is an old pro. 


Radley wanted to get behind the camera and snap a few shots of his sisters. Is he maybe a little Sarah in the making? How much are lessons running these days, friend? 


I would like to note that Landry's jumper is a 6-12 month and Emmy is wearing an 18 month.

Why do I even buy new clothes?


Then we drove down a bit for some pics in bluebonnets and didn't have nearly as much luck at finding a great patch. 


I love when pictures describe their personalities.

Rad, first born: the pleaser, the achiever, the do-what-I-told
Emmy, the middle: the funny one, the dramatic one, the I know I am cute, so let's take some pics
Landry, the baby: the ornery, obstinate one who maybe will do what she's asked but doesn't really care because she's the baby. 


He's still not really into sitting in the grass, but he has a killer smile.


They really do love getting their pictures taken.

Hmmm, wonder why?


She wanted hers with the red ones, "tew". 


And well, then there's this one. 

How can we not laugh? 


She's just so dern cute!


Our 3 loves!


As we were headed to the car Radley asked if he could take some pics of the flowers. I'm pretty impressed, maybe he will end up in National Geographic one day! 
;)






1 comment: