6.27.2014

InstaKings...


I'm actually posting this in "real time". Summer is awesome.

Emmy got brave at the pool last week - she decided to swim and go down the slide. I may have bribed her with a dollar, but whatever it takes, right? Now she's a pro!


I waited 25 years for this. Dirty Dancing on the big screen. 

#worththewait 


I got to spend the loveliest of girl days with this petite. The big day had finally arrived - her first haircut - so we ate lunch, bought new shoes, got our toes done and had so much fun!


She was the hit of the salon!


This week she started Princess Dance Camp. Yes, that's a thing. An adorable actual thing. And she is loving every minute of it!


We are trying our best to stay on top of Radley's spanish this summer. This week: labels for common items in the house. He insists that we use the spanish word for each item, so that's a start. 


We got home from picking Emmy up at camp one day and Radley was bleeding. He has been wiggling tooth #2 nonstop and it finally paid off. He wiggled enough to pull it out and scored a visit from the Tooth Fairy. Between the lost teeth and how much he eats, I am going to be broke by the end of the summer!


But I make him earn his keep.
;)


Tiny dancer feet. 


Emmy got to spend the night with the Munsons this week - it was her birthday gift (we are on a strict no gift exchange practice with the HMMs). She was THRILLED. Landry was not.

"Meeeemmmmeee... Meeeemmmmmeeee!" 

(That's Landry for, Emmy! Emmy!)


We had planned a pool day but Mother Nature wasn't a fan, so with the summer showers, we decided a PJ day was great. We all slept for 2 hours. It was amazing. Please rain every day.

#kidding


I had the extra special treat of catching up with one of my dear sorority sisters. It had been much too long, but we made up for lost time by closing down one of my favorite spots in CS over wine, gelato and great conversation! Can't wait to do it again!


These two had a skate date at our local skate park. You're afraid right now... I can tell. 

I am trying to quit saying "be careful" so much. It's annoying. And quite frankly, we as a parental generation, tell our kids to "be careful" too much. We should let them skin their knees, fall down, make mistakes and learn from them. So I only said it like 5 times. And they did great. 

Plus, they are already missing teeth, so what's the big deal?


I walked in as they were practicing their hip hop routine. Oh my word the sass and cute.


And that's us in an instant!


No comments:

Post a Comment