6.19.2014

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Miss Landry is finding her voice. She is becoming quite the talker and we all get a giggle out of what comes out of her mouth.

Some of my favorites:

When she wants to put on her own shoes/shirt/brush her hair/ ANYTHING without help... "I do it!"

When she has had enough of other's talking... "No. My turn."

When I am tickling her to death... "'gin 'gin... No Mommy... No. (pause) 'gin 'gin... No, Mommy!" all while laughing hysterically.

When she wants to take the "shortcut" through the gym at school... "sho-ca sho-ca, Mommy!"

When Ryan walks through the door... "DADDEEEE! DADDEEE!! Home! Home!"

When she's trying to put her clothes on after insisting 'I do it!' and they end up wrong... "Uh oh, Mommy. Bak-yads."

When she hears Merv, the cat... "(takes deep breath in excitement) Mersh! Mersh!"

I love what she has added to our family and I think her tales are going to be some of my favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment