7.30.2014

A trip around the world...

The cutest Aggies on the block had a fun adventure on campus yesterday.  Since Owen was in town, I thought that it would be the perfect outing for our crew and we had the added bonus of getting to spend the day with sweet Caroline, too! Good thing Gigi was with us or we wouldn't have been able to fit!

The kids had been looking forward to this all weekend... we are at a giant water park and they were already excited about going to campus to see "allll the Aggies". Emmy had also decided that we were taking a trip around the world. In a bus.

(Side note - if there are any secret millionaires reading this blog and want to donate a minivan to me, I will gladly accept. And yes, I love minivans.)


I think I should recreate this photo on Owen's first day as a freshman!



We made our way through Rudder Plaza and landed behind the MSC to hop onto an Aggie bus! The kids LOVE Aggie busses. They always point them out to me and ask about when they will get to ride them, so I thought it be fun to take a little spin through campus. 

(Also known as our trip around the world that planned).


Landry got voted best listener because she was the only one that sat still. Maybe it's because she is precious in every way or maybe it was fear, but either way - I'll take it!


Their favorite part was going through the big tunnel... 


We made our way back into the MSC where each kid was appropriately spoiled with one new thing.


And that was it. A fun, simple, easy morning of absolutely nothing and all kinds of everything at the same time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment