7.20.2014

InstaKings...

Just catching up on life via my phone... 

One afternoon Kayla came over to hang out with Radley. It was before we were headed to the beach and I needed some time to pack and get things together so it was nice for Radley to have someone to hang out with. They had the best time playing and I had the best time watching them. They made up crazy games, talked in silly voices and collected bugs. They ended the afternoon hanging out in the treehouse with the rain coming down talking about super important things like... bugs and cartoons. Friends since their first day of life. 


Who needs a housekeeper when you have a 2 year old that loves to vacuum?


Our 3 firecrackers wishing everyone a Happy Independence Day! 


By the time we were on hour 3 of the road trip we had made 3 potty stops but we stayed all smiles. And I only asked Landry once if she would just wear a pull-up so we didn't have to stop. To which she replied, "No. I BIG girl. I pee potty." 


Welcome to Mississippi King Kids!


Y'all. 

I got to look at this view for five days. 

#heaven


And if that didn't make my week - beer was on Pops for the first night!

#daddysgirl 


I didn't really want to leave. Ever.

Especially when we found a mermaid!


On Tuesday morning we spent some time picking out which boat we wanted to buy. Check back in 50 years!



Later that afternoon we were digging for treasure... and found it!


On our last day, we lived the high life on the high seas and counted way too many sting rays for me to be comfortable with. Y'all there are 100s of them, 100s and 100s of them. Ewww. 


We ended our last night just like we started it, at the Hang Out. This is a MUST do for anyone going to Gulf Shores/Orange Beach. Delicious food, great entertainment, perfect for families coming off the beach. I want to go back just for their artichoke dip. 


And hanging out with this guy was okay, too.

:)


And then much too soon, we were headed on our way back home - crazy souvenirs in hand.


We spent one more night in Baton Rouge catching up with my sweet aunts, uncles and cousins. The kids didn't want to leave. 


And that's our last couple of weeks in an instant!







No comments:

Post a Comment