7.21.2014

Pizza {Party} in the Park...

The day we got back from vacation was a day to celebrate... Annaliese's 5th birthday! She had a super fun pizza party at the park and we were so happy that we could make it in time. Cindy and Josh came up with a fun relay race with pizza boxes. 


Two people I know were pretty competitive. I know this is blurry, but I have seriously never met two more competitive kids in my life. It cracks me up. 


Somehow Emmy managed to keep all 3 boxes together.


She may have a future in pizza delivery.


Landry needed a little more help...



but y'all. She was giddy and thought that she was "sooo big" for hanging with the big kids.


These two are too cute for their own good.


My camera battery died before I could get a picture of the birthday girl, but we had a great time with our best friends celebrating one of our best girls. So glad we were able to make it back in time!

Happy birthday, Annaliese!






No comments:

Post a Comment