9.25.2014

Tiny Tales Thursday...

I love hearing stories about the kids' days. They come home with crazy stories, funny tales and little tid bits into their day. They tell me who was good and who was "very bad" today (which is hilarious to listen to from the mouth of babes). I just love hearing their side of life, their perspective, their thoughts. 

But sometimes, they forget to tell me the funniest moments of their day, which are the words they speak to others. They don't realize the humor because to them, it's just matter-of-fact. This is where their sweet teachers come in. 

I was talking to Miss Natali and she let me know Emmy's thoughts on what her Daddy does for a living.

Emmy: My Daddy works at UPS.
Miss Natali: What do you think he does at UPS?
Emmy: Ehhh... he just goes to work and plays on his phone ALL.DAY.LONG.


Yep. She speaks the truth.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment