10.26.2014

InstaKings..

I surprisingly didn't pull out my phone much this week, something must be up. ;)

Emmy made her coaching debut and helped lead the team to victory (although we don't really keep score) while Landry enjoyed her spot as reigning snack tester. Win-win-win.


Sometimes I think I've been replaced and I am 100% okay with it. Emmy adores her Pops, she even opted for an afternoon with him looking for bugs and fixing stuff over shopping with me and Gigi. I know. 


Click here.

But this

Or the one in navy.
(Ok, I can't find the one in navy online. It also says it's not sold in stores. They lie. Target fix your website - it's awful). 

Thank me later.

And tell Target I sent you.
(Don't tell them I talked smack about their website).

For reference, I got a medium. 

#targetismynordstroms


If you missed this post, well, go back and read it. 

:)


Everyday he gets in the car, opens his folder and tells me all about his day. He LOVES school, he loves doing homework and he loves learning. He is so proud of what he does and I am so proud of his confidence. I know this may not last forever. I know this may not be the same for every child. But, for now, I am enjoying this moment and so thankful for the gift of this child. 


Cindy did an AMAZING post on handling photoshoot stress. Go ahead and read up and maybe share with your friends! Thanks!


It was a Happy Hour kind of afternoon!


And we are taking submissions over at YMM!









life rearranged


Linking up (for the first time) with Life Rearranged!











No comments:

Post a Comment