10.10.2014

Life is BOOtiful...

In keeping with my pledge for a life more ordinary - we attempted a quick craft project that my sweet son insisted us buying one afternoon in HobLob. (He's clearly going to be a Pinterest Dad). 


I had actually forgotten about the $3.99 that I spent, but one of the kiddos found it in the craft closet and voila - our Thursday night got exciting!


I actually recommend it - perfect little project for a family with 3 kids... each one had their own letter to prepare for the "Boo banner" and there was no mess or no way to mess it up. 

PERFECTION.


Now if I was one of those moms, I would tell you all about how great the activity was for hand-eye coordination, dexterity, and something other thing I know nothing about.


In reality, I thought nothing about this when I threw it in the cart. What I did think about was the fact that I was tired and wanted to avoid the begging and fake crying that may ensue, but it turned out to be a pretty fantastic activity, so win-win. 




How adorable did this turn out? And y'all. 

No one got frustrated. They all had parts. We followed the pictorial instructions so no fighting over paper or supplies - because they love a rule. Run to HobLob and snatch this puppy up.

I hope they have Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - that could potentially be an entire day's worth of distraction bonding.


And since we were in such a BOOtiful mood... well, we turned to scary faces for entertainment. 





WARNING: the images you are about to see are not frightening at all... 


Think I could talk them into being cousin It for Halloween?




Boo. 




No comments:

Post a Comment