11.01.2014

InstaKings...


Here is a fast and furious look at the Kings from my phone's point of view!

We got the chance to hang out with adults on Saturday! Friends, fun and Gary P. Nunn under a cool, clear Texas sky - it's all the makings of a country song!


Operation: Room Share started and the first step was combining clothes. 
Y'all. Why? Why all the clothes?? 


But then, SUCCESS! They all fit, but do me a favor. The next time you see me in Target and I am near the girls' section of clothing. Tackle me. FOR THE LOVE. 
(unless I'm with Gigi).


Red Ribbon Week is still a thing. And so is saying NO to drugs. 

#RadsRad


I thought Radley's homework was pretty interesting last week - it even said "Texas Test Prep" meaning they send things home to teach the kids HOW to take a test. If you see, Radley filled in the actual blanks - he didn't know to fill in the bubbles. Lots of kids probably don't know that and then they fail the test even if they know the answer.

#Insertlongranthere 


Did you miss this post? Well go ahead click here, buy the leggings, thank me later. 




It was time for their 6-month cleaning and they both did great. Since the last time we were at the dentist, Radley has lost 3 teeth and grown in SEVEN. He got his {permanent} 6-year molars and we didn't even realize it. Teeth are weird. 

Emmy was right next to him basically peeking in his mouth while the hygienist was cleaning his teeth. Pretty dern cute. 


I also bought THIS pair of leggings at the JCP and totally forgot about them. (oops).

Also love. It has a fancy seam down the front and an awesome wide waist band which means extra sucking in. #winwin 

They only have charcoal online which I think may be fun. 


He got real quiet all of a sudden and when I turned around at the stop light I found him asleep. Good thing it was pj day at school!


We let them stay up late to "finally" carve their pumpkin.

Eyes - Mommy 
Nose - All three kids
Mouth - Daddy

A full team effort!


I go to boot camp MWF at 5:15am. Yes. I love it. Niki is fantastic and always closes our sessions with scripture. She keeps us motivated with encouraging emails and really makes the time fun. On Halloween we pumped iron with pumpkins!


Oh hey, there, kid. Are we related?

(His glasses are lens free - he was just dressed up for school). 




We finally delivered the school supplies from their birthday party. (we encountered some minor set backs) But they LOVED it and I was so proud of their excitement and giving heart. They started brainstorming what they could do next year. 


Fun Friday Find:


I will wear this weekly until it gets hot again. I may even go purchase some other colors - maybe a solid green one. And I fit easily into the medium but went for the large for the extra slouch. 

#targetdoesitagain




Just a bunch of Wild Kratt Kings. We are basically twins. 




Radley barely fits in this wagon anymore. And when he can't at all I'm going to be real sad. This is the best view and I am so thankful that it's mine!


That's us in an instant!

Linking up with Life Rearranged

life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment