11.14.2014

InstaKings...

 This week has been a whirlwind of goodness...

I headed to my favorite place, NYC, for another Dr. Smith's event. (Have I mentioned how I much I love them?) And if that wasn't enough... check out my flight situation...

Y'all. It was heaven.


I didn't do much of anything, which was perfect, but I did get to hang out with Niki, which was also perfect. When she's not rubbing elbows with major music makers, she's being the head Diva at Diva Dance. She finally got me to a class (or two) and we had a blast. If you are ever in the city, especially with a group of your besties, I HIGHLY recommend checking her out. So much fun!  


We danced, ate some delicious food, hung out with her hubby and then had a fun slumber party at my hotel. Slept in(ish), headed to Soul Cycle (because I clearly like to work out when I'm on "vacation") and then gorged on bagels. 

::sigh::

I could totally be a New Yorker.

(If I had lots of money so I could stay home, walk around, shop, eat and work out all the time).


That afternoon I led a webinar with a colleague at NC Chapel Hill. It was seriously a surreal moment when I realized that I was the expert on something. 

#whendidIgrowup


Once I was done enlightening the masses on learning outcomes, integrative learning and advising student leaders (:)) I headed to the Dr. Smith's event to hang out with my newest bestie, Erin. You may have heard of her. She's voice behind this tiny little blog, Blue Eyed Bride

We made an excellent team!


While I was hard at work, Ryan was holding down the fort. Radley had early dismissal so Ryan picked him up and they headed to the George H.W. Bush Library. That set-up suits him, eh?


Then I headed home the next morning and finally (FINALLY!!!) got this wee one's baby book done. 

So what if she's almost three. 


And now I am going to enjoy my sweet kiddos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment