11.21.2014

InstaKings...

I busted out the Christmas catalogues one night so they could circle some items they wanted. Honestly, the girls could not care less and Radley is pretty much happy with anything, but it was still fun to see them circle things. But as I listened, they were deciding what other people needed more than just things for themselves. I am getting a play table, some shoes, a tent and a chair. 

How lucky am I? 


I never cease to be amazed that the are mine... the moments catch me off guard at such unexpected times. Like as I am standing in line at Whataburger and turn to ask them their order when I look up and see 3 amazing kids sitting together. I am taken aback because they belong to me. Such a normal moment that in a flash becomes extraordinary. And I am grateful. 


So I was having a no-good-awful-very bad day.... and this is how I fixed it. 

#donttellThanksgiving


Oh yeah, and we got a second tree... that's pretty large. He needs a name... what do you suggest?


Turns out it was the best decision ever to put up decorations a tiny bit early. If you need me, I'll be here until New Years.


The first official "holy cow it is so cold" work out pic. You burn more calories when you shiver.


Speaking of shivering. 

Y'all.

This.

This is just no.

NO.

NOOOOOO.

We all know how I feel about that dang elf... but now this? Now I need to play hide and seek with a snowman?!? Foot is down, Olaf. Foot. Is. Down.


And that's us in an instant!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That elf is not allowed in our house! I'm standing my ground against that intruder!
    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete