12.02.2014

In the meantime...


While the hustle and bustle begin to creep into our crazy lives, you can find me snuggled up on my couch, wearing a pair of Ryan's pj pants, an oversized shirt and this cardigan:

It's called the "joy sweater" and I am wearing it as I type this sentence. And I love it.

I will also more than likely be wrapping presents or watching one of many favorite Christmas movies on repeat.

I am a sucker for a good Christmas movie. I love them. I keep a giant stack next to our crappy tv in our living room so I can watch next to the Christmas tree. I only have a **few** favorites...



AnimatedRise of the GuardiansThe Polar ExpressRudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer

ClassicsMiracle on 34th Street (yes, I like the 90s version better), Christmas VacationHome AloneHome Alone 2All I want for Christmas

New Classics: ElfLove ActuallyThe Family StoneThe HolidayI don't know how she does it (technically not a Christmas movie, just a movie that takes place around Christmas. Kind of. It ends near Christmas. But whatever, I like it.)

Movies I'm embarrassed to admit I watch: Fred Claus

I need to add a few more to the collection. The Family Man is a great one and truthfully, I've never even seen It's a Wonderful Life.

But this is where I will be.

Dozing in and out of sleep late at night, fire roaring, lights twinkling, toes being rubbed by the Mr. and just savoring every bit of Christmas I get.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment