12.22.2014

Oh Christmas tree...

Every year we all put on our pjs and set up shop in front of the tree to take an overload of pictures. I like to frame them each year and hang them on the tree in hopes that in 20 years our tree will be filled with tiny memories of Christmas pasts. 

Some years we do better than others.

I think this year may be a good one...


I **may** have figured out that ISO thing. 

#finally
#whoamIkiddingIhavenoideawhatIamdoing



We lost our remote for the camera, so getting a group shot was a bit more difficult with the delay. I ran back and forth so much that I was sweating. But it was worth it... even with the little blur. 

(Ok, a lot of blur...)


But blur or no blur, they captured the moments my heart will remember with clarity for years to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment