12.01.2014

Red and green...

We may have put out all of our Christmas decorations before Turkey Day, but we did wait to trim the tree until Friday. I could hardly wait to get started, because there is just something so warm and cozy about a decorated tree. 

(We may have also stalled because the lights on our pre-lit tree died and although the tree is under warranty, HobLob only sends replacement strands. And SPECIFIC replacement strands; as in - if strand A is out, then they send strand A for tree N from 2011. What? We totally thought we were good for a new tree.)


As "cool" and "go-with-the-flow" as I try to be, I must admit, I'm a little strict with tree trimming rules. The kids have to wait for me to hand them their ornament and then they are good to place wherever they want (in the area that I assign).

;)


They were all very excited and happy to oblige as we listened to our favorite Christmas music and danced along. 


Gigi and Pops got to join in the fun and Gigi even snuck Merv back in for the special occasion. Our inside turned outside cat is slowing working his way back in.

(SMH)


And if you're wondering where Ryan is... HE WAS THE ONE TAKING PICTURES!

(Which is why you actually saw me this time!)


Let the merry begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment