1.28.2015

I'll never be a foodie blogger...

We love food around here. All different kinds, any flavor, texture, color or taste. We love food and there is pretty much nothing we won't try or make our kids try. We are always trying new recipes or making up our own. And, if I do say so myself, they usually turn out pretty tasty.

But. I could never be a foodie blogger. 

I mean, I start off strong enough documenting the process...


And then I get distracted or a kid needs to tell me something, tattle on someone or ask me a question that is really tattling on someone. 

(We ate in the dining room for the first time ever. Emmy set the table.)


Ryan has decided that Sunday's are his day to cook. The last three weeks he has spent all day in the kitchen cooking up a storm of delightful eats and treats. 


So, it should be pretty easy to document because I really only have to take pictures. 


But, the helpers are so much more fun to photograph.


Especially when they are sneaking tastes when they don't think anyone is looking.


We take food pretty serious around here. But, we also take the time we spend preparing the food and sharing the food serious. And those are the moments I'll keep trying to document. 




3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I think you've got the right idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it....I totally feel ya. Half the time I've already dug in and started scarfing down my dinner when I realize I forgot to take a picture. Keith is always laughing at me because I will go back and recreate my plate before putting the leftovers away! Your kids are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete