2.02.2015

Simple Valentine's...


Target is at it again - the dollar spot is my frenemy. For reals. If I walk "in" then I don't leave with less than $5 worth of stuff I questionably "need". But this was a definite win of a purchase. I bought a bag of plastic dinosaurs and a bag of "mystical" ponies for $1 each to give to Emmy and Landry's classmates for Valentines. 

Boys will get dinosaurs: "You are such a DINO-MITE friend."
Girls will get mystical ponies: "When I ROUNDUP my friends you're at the top!"

(I know, that last one was a stretch).

I came home and got to work on making the cards with my favorite primate, PicMonkey.

First decide which size card you want to make. I generally stick with a 5x7. 



The cards were going to be simple - a "word bubble" with the saying and "Happy Valentines at the bottom."

I selected the graphics... 



Chose the fonts... 



And check out the CUTE finished product!


I mean how excited would you be for this?


My original plan was to tie them onto the cardstock but I didn't have an extended whole punch and I didn't want to spend the money. I just hot glued an extra onto a piece of paper to see if it would work and it did just fine. Parents will have to peel the paper off the back, which isn't a big deal.

(But if that bothers you, then feel free to tie them to the paper).



Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

  1. And here I just bought a box of fruit roll ups and called it good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emmy will love those! I went the cheap route - $2 for BOTH classes!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love pic monkey! I almost feel like I'm cheating it's so easy to use!

      Delete
  3. Super cute.....pic monkey has changed my life ;)

    ReplyDelete