3.01.2015

A Year of Dates: Something you Love...

Another month went by, which meant one more date for The King and I. :) And since it was the month of love, I wanted to focus on something that Ryan loves and something he doesn't get to do a lot.




(And go ahead and clear those thoughts people... this is a family friendly blog).

(And who says he doesn't get to do that a lot?)

(Just kidding, that was just to make my mom blush).

(Sorry, Dad).

Waiting in his envelope was a gift card for TWO rounds of golf - one for each of us. He was thrilled to be able to spend an afternoon with me, some golf clubs and my mad chipping skills.

But really.

We were kid-free the first weekend of February and the weather was perfect, HOWEVER, we were also hosting our dinner club so we didn't get around to going. And then February decided to actually be winterish so this month's date hasn't happened.

But that just means we get TWO dates in March.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment