3.09.2015

Soccer is a winter sport...

Did y'all know that soccer is a winter sport? Like a for real WINTER sport? 

Well, it is. Even in Texas. Even in "south" Texas. It is in the WINTER. The winter is cold y'all. And requires lots of gear. And not just for the players, but for the tiny people that insist on asking me 1058 different questions throughout the game. 

Examples include:
Can you open my drink?
Can you put my gloves on?
Can I have another snack?
Can you put my gloves on?
Can you fix me hat?
CAN YOU PUT MY GLOVES ON?
(Y'all. For the love, the gloves. Can we glue them on?)


I really think we should buy these if we are going to stick with it for the next 15 years. 


But, the cold is and drizzle is well worth it to watch him play!



And y'all. He PLAYED SO GOOD! And besides us being proud of him, he was so proud of HIMSELF. And that's the best part of this. Watching his joy!



And maybe watching him jump over players to score a goal. 


And even the entertainment from this one isn't so bad. 
;) 


And when you have this as your cheering section, it doesn't stay cold for long. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh soccer....I have to tell you I don't miss it. So many years sitting in the cold and I did not encourage my littles to take after their big sis! That chair though....I'm thinking that and a propane heater and you would be good to go!

    ReplyDelete