4.05.2015

Bluebonnets and besties...

We had the BEST weekend that started on Friday since Ryan got to take the extra few days with us before the big shift at work. We went to a matinee, ate some lunch, took long naps, and enjoyed an rushed evening. Saturday morning, Ryan and Rad played golf and me and the girls got our nails done. Then we drug Gigi and Pops along to take some QUICK pics in the bluebonnets. 

Rain is in the forecast for the next week and I wasn't sure if we would be able to get our annual pics done, so we literally drove 5 minutes down the road, promised the kids 5 minutes worth of picture taking before heading to lunch.

Not too shabby!


We then headed to Jason's Deli for lunch with the Munson/Brown clan to celebrate the birthdays of Caroline, Josh, Patsy and Don before going over to Brookside Manor for cake, ice cream and egg dyeing. 


I'd say they lasted a good 25 minutes before not caring anymore. 

We ended the evening by going to see The Promise at their church. We decided all the "bigs" were old enough to watch the story of Jesus' life so Millie and Landry got to stay home. I didn't expect to be so moved by sharing that moment with the kids, but I am so glad that we made that part of our Easter this year. I had been looking forward to Saturday all week and the day just did not disappoint one tiny bit. 



1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad...my babies have all outgrown bluebonnet pix and I couldn't convince even one of them to take pix for me. These are adorable.

    ReplyDelete