4.23.2015

Tiny Tales Thursday...


We are definitely a "there is a place for everything and everything has a place" family.  I would act like it's weird, but, well you are weird if you are not the same as us.

#sorrynotsorry

We aren't like crazy mean about it - the kids can make messes and play with toys, we just like the toys to be put back where they belong. This saves us hours later when they are looking for something that is "lost" but is really just in the wrong place. 

Tonight, I was picking up and noticed that things were just thrown into a few of the toy cabinets and a little messier than normal. And, as suspected, one of them wanted something they couldn't find so I asked who made the mess when Radley replied, "Well, not me... I was reading the bible." 

Radley, Saint of Lost Toys and Tidy Rooms


No comments:

Post a Comment