10.17.2015

We're going on a trip...

This sweet girl had her first official field trip as a big kid and I'd say she has just as much fun as that GIANT smile indicates! 


We went to the Oil Ranch in Hockley, Texas and the weather could not have been more perfect! And since I was along for the fun, she got to pick friends that would walk around with us all day. Sydney, Macy, and Jack are names I hear A LOT at home so I was so glad to get to hang out with them all day. 


Their first stop was the train... 


and you would have thought that they all saw cows and donkeys for the first time in their entire lives. 


We made our way to the pillow for some jumping... 


made time for some horse rides... 


and of course picked out a pumpkin to take home. This was the last activity of the day and as we were waiting to board the bus, I could tell the kids were getting restless. So I pulled out a pen and had them each name their pumpkin. Selections included Elsa the Cat, Pumpkin the Horse, and my favorite Rock Monster.


 Can't wait to see all the fun adventures these kids will continue to have together! 

1 comment: