11.18.2015

STWD Review...

Remember last week when I was gabbing all about things that I don't wear? Well, it turns out that I'm not the only one that has a closet full of sad clothes collecting dust. Shelly, Holly, Cindy and I hosted our first annual (because we are totally doing this again) Swap Till You Drop event... and it.was.AWESOME!


We had clothes everywhere (this picture doesn't do it justice y'all). Seriously there were clothes on anything that stood still. 


Y'all. We seriously had so much stinking fun! I tried on things I never would have thought to buy before AND I also loved knowing that my clothes were going to people I love! I don't know - it just made it more fun. I mean check out how cute Jenna looks in those polka dots! 


And besides being fun, we all left with a ton of stuff!! 


I then immediately went home to try items on and sent texts to the girls. I loved this brown dress...


and I had been eyeing this chevron tunic of Cindy's since she bought it. 


So. We came. We swapped. We dropped. And we can't wait to do it again!! 




2 comments:

  1. Speaking of pictures not doing justice.....just saying I'm getting in the middle next time! I will be patiently waiting for the chevron tunic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me wear once or twice and then it's yours! Bc those sleeves really are too long. #sadclown #shortie

    ReplyDelete