11.28.2015

Thanks giving...

We had such a lovely low-key day of giving thanks this week.  We5Kings hosted Gigi, Pops, Jeremy, Cristina and Kailyn for a fun day filled with family. We snapped a few pics as the last sides were warming up in the oven and when I look at this I lose my breath. Before I know it, Radley's head will be right next to mine and I'm just not sure I'm ready for that.


He's also taken to mean mugging for our "silly pics" and it makes me laugh every time.


These three always indulge me with pics for the day...


And we of course can't leave out Gigi and Pops.


We managed to make just enough food and I managed to stay on track with my Whole30 quest. The hardest part of the day was not tasting even one tiny bite of my Momma's stuffing. But don't worry - we made two... one is patiently waiting for me in the freezer. :)


As the day was winding down we kept with tradition and set up the tree and these three couldn't have been more excited.


Each year they get more and more helpful - I mean actually helpful and they have so much fun 


I **maybe** needed to adjust a few ornaments that somehow got clustered but other than that - they did a great job.


Let the holiday fun begin!



2 comments:

  1. This post made me smile! It's good to be queen of such a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you for staying on track through Thanksgiving! That is huge girlie. And I believe I spy a SWYD find. :) Makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete