11.11.2015

What I DON'T Wear Wednesday...

It never fails...




#everysingletime

#likeIamstillin7thgrade

And after you've pulled every single thing out, tried it on, and completely worked up such a sweat that you basically need to shower again...YOU WEAR THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER!

#amIright?

I mean how do we ever stop the madness? Simple. Shelly, Holly, Cindy and I are hosting a little "Swap Till You Drop" shindig tomorrow and I'm pretty darn excited. I just CAN NOT wait! We are asking everyone to bring items that are in good condition but that they no longer wear. And then we are just going to swap away. Friends, food, fun and FREE clothes? #perfection

So, here are the things I don't wear...


I'm just not a dress pants and blouse kind of girl. I try to be but I never feel really comfortable. I feel like my boobs are too big, my legs are too short and I just end up changing clothes before walking out of the house. So, I'm getting rid of some darling blouses and that flannel shirt. That is darling. And also maternity. And I may end up keeping it because #comfort. (And no, I don't plan on having more babies but my Grandmother always bought maternity clothes for length and room. And she was awesome. So there.)

Now, let's not get pants confused with leggings because as most people believe leggings are not pants. Therefore I have about 1 million combinations of things to wear with leggings. The above items are "dressy".

I am also a dress girl - I think dresses just seem to flatter my figure more than pants plus, you only have to pick one thing instead of putting stuff together. Here are three items I'm thinking for the swap...


I bought the navy dress for family pics 3 years ago and didn't wear it. I'm not sure I remember where the floral dress came from. And I actually wore the maxi for L's one year family pics but I've never liked the way the fabric hung on me. Plus I'm a munchkin and it's way too long.

Now here's the deal... I haven't fully committed to getting rid of three items...



I'm leaning heavily on the swap pile for floral. Less for the polka dots but only because they are so cute - I haven't worn this top in almost 2 years. Y'all. Tell me to just let it go. 

But that navy dress... Big love/hate relationship with this one. I love how light it is, I love that I can wear with boots or wedges. I love that big giant bow. I'm just not sure about the fit... I took pics from lots of angles on this one...


Help! Which one(s) should I keep? What do you keep/toss and why? 

I am so excited about tomorrow evening - can't wait to share all the fun things I snagged! Until I do, I'll leave you with some woe-is-me Rory and her inability to find something to wear... 



I mean don't we all feel like that sometimes? Just gross and with nothing to wear? #gilmoregirls

Also, pop on over to Holly to read more fun posts about what people are waiting on!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not helping at all but, girl, you NEED to keep that navy dress! It looks so good on you! Can't WAIT till tomorrow! ;)

    ReplyDelete